Michael Martin Murphey - Americana
Written-By – Michael Martin Murphey
Arranged By – Buddy SkipperWritten-By – David Hoffner, Michael Martin Murphey
|3||Once Upon A Time|
Written-By – David Hoffner, Michael Martin Murphey
Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
|5||Out Of Touch|
Written-By – Peter McCann, Wayland Holyfield
|6||No One Else But You|
Written-By – Bill Miller , David Hoffner
|7||A Face In The Crowd|
Vocals [Duet With] – Holly DunnWritten-By – Gary Harrison , Karen Staley
|8||A Long Line Of Love|
Written-By – Paul Overstreet, Thom Schuyler
|9||I'm Never Gonna Let You Go|
Written-By – Bob Corbin
|10||My Darling Wherever You Are|
Written-By – Bob DiPiero, John Scott Sherrill, Michael Mugrage
|1-25500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25500||USA & Canada||1987|
|92 55004||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||92 55004||Canada||1987|
|9 25500-4, 4-25500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25500-4, 4-25500||US||1987|
|9 W1-25500, W1 25500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (LP, Album, Club, Col)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 W1-25500, W1 25500||US||1987|
|WOU 5500||Michael Martin Murphey||Americana (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 5500||US||2005|
- Acoustic Guitar – Billy Walker, Larry Byrom, Mark Casstevens, Michael Martin Murphey, Steve Gibson
- Backing Vocals – Ellen Musick, Gary Janney, Gary Musick, Jim Photoglo, Michael Lunn, Ned Wimmer, Pat Finch, Thom Flora
- Banjo – Steve Gibson
- Bass – Michael Rhodes, Mike Brignardello
- Clarinet – Buddy Skipper
- Design [Album Design] – W.C. Matthews & Co.
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, Tommy Wells
- Electric Guitar – Billy Walker, John Goin, Josh Leo, Reggie Young, Steve Gibson
- Management – Bob Burwell , Century City Artists, Sherman Halsey
- Mastered By [Originally] – Denny Purcell, Eric Prestidge
- Photography By [Album Photography Front Cover & Sleeve] – Mary Marciukas
- Piano [Acoustic] – David Hoffner, Dennis Burnside, John Jarvis
- Producer – Jim Ed Norman, Steve Gibson
- Public Relations – Wendy Ferris
- Recorded By [Additional Recording At The Loft] – Eric Prestidge
- Recorded By [Assisted At Omni Sound] – Billy Whittington, Daniel Johnston
- Recorded By [Assisted At The Loft] – Lee Groitzsch
- Recorded By [At Omni Sound] – Eric Prestidge
- Recorded By [At Suite 900 Studio] – Jimmy Stroud
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Steel Guitar – Lloyd Green
- Synthesizer – David Hoffner, Dave Innis, Dennis Burnside, Mike Lawler
- Trombone – Barry Green
- Trumpet – George Tidwell
This version has "AR" printed on the right side of the cassette shell, indicating that it was made by Allied Record Company.
Another version exists with "SR" in its place, indicating that it was made by Specialty Records Corporation.
Recorded at Omni Sound.
Additional recording at The Loft and at Suite 900 Studio.
Originally mastered at Georgetown Masters.
Holly Dunn appears courtesy of MTM Records.
Front Cover & Sleeve, Mary Marciukas for September Image Inc.
Back Cover [Not present on this version of the release], Jan Oswald Photography
Produced by Steve Gibson for Steve Gibson Productions and by Jim Ed Norman for JEN Productions, Inc.
© 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1987 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Catalog number 9 25500-4 appears on the cover.
Catalog number 4-25500 appears on the cassette.
Track A1: © 1986 AMR Publications Inc. & Nashlon Music Inc.
Track A2: © 1986 Writers Group Music, Scarlet Moon Music, Bethlehem Music
Track A3: © 1987 Timberwolf Music, Inc. & Hoffner Haus Music
Track A4: © 1987 April Music Inc., Ides of March Music, New and Used Music
Track A5: © 1978, 1980 Charles Koppelman Music, Martin Bandier Music & Jonathan Three Music
Track B1: © 1987 Timberwolf Music, Inc.
Track B2: © 1986 Hoffner Haus Music & Windspirit Music
Track B3: © 1986 Timberwolf Music, Inc & Hoffner Haus Music
Track B4: © 1986 Combine Music Corp. & Largo Music, Inc.
Track B5: © 1987 Bob Corbin Music
- Barcode: 0 7599-25500-4
- Other (Plant Identifier): AR
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Steve Gibson Productions
- Produced For – JEN Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – AMR Publications, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nashlon Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Writers Group Music
- Copyright (c) – Scarlet Moon Music
- Copyright (c) – Bethlehem Music
- Copyright (c) – Timberwolf Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hoffner Haus Music
- Copyright (c) – April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ides Of March Music
- Copyright (c) – New And Used Music
- Copyright (c) – Charles Koppelman Music
- Copyright (c) – Martin Bandier Music
- Copyright (c) – Jonathan Three Music
- Copyright (c) – Windspirit Music
- Copyright (c) – Combine Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Largo Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bob Corbin Music
- Made By – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Recorded At – Suite 900
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
Americana is the thirteenth album by American singer-songwriter Michael Martin Murphey and his second for Warner Bros. Murphey found a receptive home with the label and began a long association with the label's president and resident producer, Jim Ed Norman. Unlike his previous albums, Americana contains material written mainly by other writers-Murphey only wrote or co-wrote three of the songs. The album's notable tracks include the 1 hit A Long Line of Love and the 4 Face in the Crowd. Songs in album Michael Martin Murphey - Americana 1987. Michael Martin Murphey - A Face In The Crowd With Holly Dunn. Michael Martin Murphey - A Long Line Of Love. Michael Martin Murphey - Once Upon A Time. Michael Martin Murphey - Out Of Touch. Michael Martin Murphey - Almost Free. Michael Martin Murphey - Worlds Apart. Michael Martin Murphey - No One Else But You. Michael Martin Murphey - You're History. Michael Martin Murphey - My Darling Wherever You Are. Americana was Michael Martin Murphey's second Warner Bros. effort, and the follow-up to Tonight We Ride. Having recorded previously for A&M, Epic, and EMI, Murphey found a permanent home with the label and began a long association with the label's president and resident producer, Jim Ed Norman. The most striking thing about the disc is the lack of Murphey's own songs there is one he authored, and two more he co-wrote. The Best Of Michael Martin Murphey - Michael Martin Murphey. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Michael Martin Murphey. Released 1987. Americana Tracklist. A Face in the Crowd Lyrics. A Long Line of Love Lyrics. Once Upon a Time Lyrics. Buy his music through his website: available albums and discography is on . Genres Michael spans include: Pop, Country, WesternCowboy Music, Bluegrass, Folk, Americana, Jazz,. 111,491 people like this. 126,111 people follow this. Contact Michael Martin Murphey on Messenger. Listen free to Michael Martin Murphey Americana A Face In The Crowd, Long Line Of Love and more. 10 tracks 37:16. The album's notable tracks include the 1 hit A Long Line of Love and the 4 Face in the Crowd, the latter a duet with singer Holly Dunn. The album peaked at n. Michael Martin Murphey is an American singer-songwriter best known for writing and performing Western music, country music and popular music. A multiple Grammy nominee, Murphey has six. Michael Martin Murphey at the Flying Monkey, Plymouth, NH, October 13, 2012. Michael Martin Murphey at the Sportsman's Texaco in Lake City, Colorado, July 2, 2009. Warner Records. Warner Records Inc. is an American record label owned by Warner Music Group and headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Official website of Michael Martin Murphey. The legendary singer, songwriter, and artist with over 35 albums and 50 years of commerical and touring success. From Wildfire to Cowboy Songs. Murphey, along with Willie Nelson, Jerry Jeff Walker and others forged a country-rock hybrid that became the foundation for the progressive folk music field we now call Americana. Craig Havighurst, WMOT The String. Among the early believers of the musical marriage of country and rock, Michael Martin Murphey stands among the tallest. When he played the Armadillo World Headquarters in 1972, Willie Nelson was his opening act
MP3 album: 1728 mb
FLAC album: 1897 mb
Source: Cassette, Album
№ Cat: 9 25500-4, 4-25500
Label: Warner Bros. Records