Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
|1||Heart Of Lothian||(4:02)|
|2||Heart Of Lothian (Extended Mix)||5:54|
|11||Lords Of The Backstage||1:52|
|13||Misplaced Childhood Album Demos|
|16||Waterhole (Expresso Bongo)||2:00|
|22||Heart Of Lothian||(3:49)|
|26||Vocal Under A Bloodlight|
|27||Lords Of The Backstage||1:46|
|30||Pseudo Silk Kimono||2:14|
|34||Waterhole (Expresso Bongo)||2:13|
|35||Pseudo Silk Kimono||2:11|
|37||Kayleigh (Alternative Mix)||4:03|
|EJ 2403401, MRL 2||Marillion||Misplaced Childhood (LP, Album, Pur)||EMI, EMI||EJ 2403401, MRL 2||UK||1985|
|2403404||Marillion||Misplaced Childhood (Cass, Album)||EMI||2403404||Europe||1985|
|CD 368 746160 2, 746160 2||Marillion||Misplaced Childhood (CD, Album, RP)||EMI, EMI||CD 368 746160 2, 746160 2||Brazil||1994|
|7243 497034 2 1, 7243 4 97034 2 1, 497 0342||Marillion||Misplaced Childhood (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + RM)||EMI, EMI, EMI||7243 497034 2 1, 7243 4 97034 2 1, 497 0342||Italy||1998|
|5 27116 2, 7243 5 27116 2 8, 527 1162||Marillion||Misplaced Childhood (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI, EMI, EMI||5 27116 2, 7243 5 27116 2 8, 527 1162||Europe||Unknown|
- Artwork, Design – Bill Smith Studio
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Lucy Jordache, Nigel Reeve
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Mark Freegard (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Liner Notes – Fish, Mark, Mark Wilkinson , Pete, Robert Mead, Steve R
- Mixed By – Chris Kimsey (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography By – Steve Rothery
- Producer – Chris Kimsey (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5)
- Recorded By – Thomas Steimler (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered] – Peter Mew
- Written-By – Derek Dick, Ian Mosley, Mark Kelly , Peter Trewavas, Steve Rothery
Recorded at Hansa Ton Studios, Berlin - March to May 1985.
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road, July / August 1998.
Track 1-1 to 2-5: Published by Charisma Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
Tracks 2-6 to 2-17 were previously unreleased and recorded in February 1985.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Originally ℗ 1985 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Digital remasters © 1998 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Printed in EU.
Made in EU.
- Barcode (Text): 7243 4 97034 2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 724349703421
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 497035 2 . 1 EMI SWINDON [etched]: 010117
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI AAHZ1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): EMI UDEN 4970362 @ 1 [etched]: 2-1-2-NL
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L047
- Barcode (CD2): IFPI AAHY1
- Rights Society: Bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other (Distribution code France): F: PM54
- Other (Category CD1): 4 97035 2
- Other (Category CD2): 4 97036 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Charisma Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Produced For – Wonderknob Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI Swindon
- Manufactured By – EMI Uden
Misplaced Childhood is the third studio album by the British neo-progressive rock band Marillion, released in 1985. It is a concept album loosely based on the childhood of Marillion's lead singer, Fish, who was inspired by a brief incident that occurred while he was under the influence of acid. The album was recorded during the spring of 1985 at Hansa Tonstudio in Berlin and produced by Chris Kimsey, who had previously worked with the Rolling Stones. Misplaced Childhood is the group's most. Supertramp - Breakfast in America . Misplaced Childhood. Released 1985. Misplaced Childhood Tracklist. Pseudo Silk Kimono - Misplaced Childhood 1985. To favorites 27 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock Art Rock. Armed with a handful of lyrics born out of a self-confessed acid trip, Fish came up with the elaborate concept for 1985's Misplaced Childhood. Touching upon his early childhood experiences and his inability to deal with a slew of bad breakups exacerbated by a never-ending series of rock star-type indulgences, Misplaced Childhood would prove to be not only the band's most accomplished release to date, but also its most streamlined. Listen free to Marillion Misplaced Childhood Pseudo Silk Kimono, Kayleigh and more. 10 tracks 40:09. Misplaced Childhood is the third studio album of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. It was released in 1985 and has been their most commercially successful album, reaching number one in the UK album charts in June 1985 and spending a total of 41 weeks on the chart, the longest chart residency of a Marillion album. Marillion - Misplaced Childhood 1985. s 3rd Studio Album, Misplaced Childhood is a single album & was released in June 1985. This album was remastered in 1998. Available release versions: 2CD Remastered Version: Includes the original album plus bonus disc. Standard Jewel case with CD booklet featuring Lyrics & original album art. Download Version: Audio download not available. Vinyl Version: 180g heavyweight Vinyl version featuring original album artwork. COVER ARTWORK. CD 1 . Misplaced Childhood is the album that turned Marillion into bona fide rock stars. Its also the record that broke the group. Misplaced Childhood turns 30 this year, and remains the biggest-selling album of both Marillions and Fishs careers. The singer, whos now planning to retire from touring, will celebrate its birthday by performing the album in full later this year. Marillion, meanwhile, are busy writing a new album. You sense that the past especially their past with Fish sometimes seems like a foreign country. But Misplaced Childhood is an album they remember fondly. As keyboard player Mark Kelly admits: It was the album that saved us. Ищете треки из альбома Misplaced Childhood исполнителя Marillion Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно
Title: Misplaced Childhood
Country: UK & Europe
Style: Prog Rock, Symphonic Rock
MP3 album: 1199 mb
FLAC album: 1436 mb
Source: CD, Album, Reissue CD, Compilation All Media, Remastered
№ Cat: 7243 4 97034 2 1, 497 0342