King Creosote - That Might Well Be It, Darling
Featuring [The Song "The Darling Medley" Written By] – Kenny Anderson
|5||On The Night Of The Bonfire||2:47|
|7||The Right Form||4:14|
|8||I Am Cellist||4:08|
|10||Near Star, Pole Star|
Featuring [The Song "Ounces" In Its Entirety Written By] – Jennifer Gordon
|11||What Exactly Have You Done?||4:57|
|FNC 35||King Creosote||That Might Be It, Darling (LP, Album)||Fence Records||FNC 35||UK||2010|
|none||King Creosote||That Might Well Be It, Darling (11xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Domino||none||UK & Europe||2013|
- Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Sampler, Guitar [Schechter], Vibraphone, Vocals, Washboard, Noises [Wine Glasses], Artwork – Kenny Anderson
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Richard Parkinson
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Alan Stewart , Jennifer Gordon
- Cello, Arranged By [Strings] – Peter Harvey
- Design [Digital] – Matt Cooper, Midget Squid
- Drums, Djembe – Andrew Robinson
- Drums, Keyboards, Sampler, Synth – Gavin Brown
- Electric Bass, Electric Guitar – Peter Macleod
- Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Other [Wurlitzer], Arranged By [Strings], Recorded By [Assistant] – Derek O'Neill
- Liner Notes – Nicola Meighan
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Piano – Richard Young
- Producer, Recorded By – Paul Savage
- Violin – Kate Miguda, Kate Duffy
- Vocals – Kate Lazda, Vic Galloway
- Written-By – Alan Stewart (tracks: 1, 11), Kenny Anderson (tracks: 2 to 10)
Released on CD for the first time as part of Record Store Day 2013 in the UK & Ireland. Limited edition of 1500.
Includes 10 page lyric booklet.
These songs were originally recorded as solo, mostly acoustic performances and released as That Might Be It, Darling in December 2010 on Fence Records only as a limited 12" LP that could only be purchased from King Creosote shows. The songs were later re-recorded with a full band, and re-released across 2012 as three separate EPs on limited edition 12" vinyls and digitally. This album is the 3 EPs combined in a tracklist.
The three EPs combined on this release are:
I Learned From The Gaels
To Deal With Things
It Turned Out For The Best
Made In The EU.
- Barcode: 887828031023
- Matrix / Runout: 020 8691 2121 WIGCD310
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP76
- Label Code: LC10192
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Chem19
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
That Might Well Be It, Darling is a studio album by Scottish indie folk musician King Creosote, released on 21 April 2013 on Domino Records. Try It Now. Learn More. 11 Songs, 54 Minutes. That Might Well Be It, Darling King Creosote. King Creosote. That Might Well Be It, Darling. King Creosote - That Might Well Be It, Darling 2013. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Folk-Rock Indie Folk Psychedelic Folk. These songs were originally recorded as solo, mostly acoustic performances and released as That Might Be It, Darling in December 2010 on Fence Records only as a limited 12 LP that could only be purchased from King Creosote shows. This album is the 3 EP's combined. As such, it's more than welcome: it may well be Kenny Anderson's best album. Initially released in 2010 as a series of EPs only available at King Creosote live shows, That Might Well Be It, Darling is being given a limited release for Record Store Day. I'm still not clear about the lurking source of guilt behind What Exactly Have You Done , but set to such a jaunty polka, who cares Likewise with the fizzy synth and interlocking rhythm guitars disguising his discomfiture about events On the Night of the Bonfire , and the stream-of-consciousness rockabilly of Single Cheep. That Might Well Be It, Darling CD, Album, Ltd. New Album Releases. Domino Recording Co от лица компании. Like . Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. That Might Well Be It, Darling, 2013